Why Legal Financing - Lawsuit Loan is Risk Free Option for Auto Accident Lawsuit Plaintiffs
Accidents can happen - may have been just a phrase in the past. Today, the equivalent phrase may well be - Accidents can happen, and if they do, the affected parties may sue!
Auto accidents occur each and every day on roads in every state, county, city and town in our country. While many auto accidents are simple fender -benders, others result in substantial property damage and serious physical and emotional injury to the drivers and others passengers of involved vehicles. Each and every day, people are seriously injured or killed and lives are torn apart and lost, due to the negligent operation of cars, trucks, and other motor vehicles.
A lawsuit loan, or lawsuit pre-settlement funding, is one good safe option for plaintiffs involved in a lawsuit to finance their daily needs. Lawsuit loans and lawsuit cash advance allows them to take care of medical expenses, household bills, mortgage payments, auto payments, education expenses etc.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration there are about 43,000 people killed in fatal motor vehicles accidents each year in the United States. Nearly, 40 percent of the fatal crashes are alcohol-related. In addition to fatal accidents, about 2.9 million people are injured each year. Another common factor in a fatal auto accident is, of course, speeding. Over 12,000 lives are lost each year in speeding-related auto accidents.
As you can see, auto accidents are happening at an alarming rate in this country, and because of these the lives of innocent people and their families are adversely affected. When a loved one in family is unexpectedly killed by a drunk driver, families are devastated and destroyed. They are affected not only physically and mentally but they are also financially strained.
As you know in any type of auto accident there are always two or more parties involved. The victim or victims in the accident are entitled to compensation from the party that can be proven liable for the accident. They can take legal action by filing a personal injury lawsuit.
Mostly plaintiffs involved in auto accident have missed work or lost their job and can no longer meet their household regular bills. Keeping up with their household payments can be a huge strain on them. Most of them are in need of medical treatments. They have to pay their mortgage or rent. Many of the plaintiffs may be one or two payments away from foreclosures. They need to pay childrens education fees.
People who need funds while waiting for a lawsuit to be resolved and a fair settlement to be paid have very few options, but some carry more risk than others.
They can use their own credit cards. This is an expensive alternative and can actually put them even more at risk if the lawsuit takes longer than you anticipate to be settled. And if they lose the lawsuit they still have to pay their monthly credit card bills unlike lawsuit loan or lawsuit cash advance.
Plaintiffs involved in lawsuits can obtain a home equity loan or second mortgage. This option is extremely risky. If for some reason they do not win their lawsuit, they could lose their home. But that is not the case with lawsuit loan or lawsuit cash advance.
Most of the plaintiffs involved in lawsuits do not realize they can get cash advance before their case settles. It is called as lawsuit funding and often referred as lawsuit loan, legal finance, legal financing, legal funding, legal funds, lawsuit cash advance, litigation financing, pre-settlement loan and plaintiff cash advance.
There are many advantages of lawsuit funding or lawsuit financing. It carries no risk to the plaintiff. Some of the advantages are as followings:
1. When you apply for lawsuit cash advance there is no application fee. A good lawsuit funding company should not charge any upfront fee or any application fee, processing fee or any monthly fee.
2. No credit or bad credit is alright, because approval of lawsuit loan or lawsuit cash advance is based on the strength of your lawsuit. The lawsuit funding or legal financing is not based on credit history, unless there is a pending bankruptcy.
3. No employment requirement is required to apply for a lawsuit loan or lawsuit cash advance.
4. Lawsuit cash advance is not a typical kind of loan. Loans are repayable absolutely. A loan is type of financial aid which must be repaid, with interest. But lawsuit funding, legal finance or lawsuit cash advance is actually purchasing an interest in your settlement. So, if you lose your lawsuit case, you do not owe the lawsuit funding company anything.
5. When you apply for lawsuit funding or legal financing, all information is kept confidential and only parties who know about the transaction are you the plaintiff, your attorney, and lawsuit funding company.
6. Approval is always fast for lawsuit loan or lawsuit cash advance. Mostly in 24 to 48 hours (some times in 4-6 hours).
7. Once you get a lawsuit cash advance, you do not pay back until you win or settle the case. Unlike a typical loan, where you have to start paying back the loan right away and continue making payments until it is paid off, no matter when you receive your settlement and even if you lose your case and receive no money.
8. Lawsuit funding is actually a non-recourse lawsuit cash advance on the future value of your case. Unlike a loan, if you lose your lawsuit case you owe nothing in return.
9. Lawsuit funding or lawsuit loans are no-risk and a win-win help for plaintiffs involved in lawsuits. These are available for nearly all types of civil and commercial lawsuits.
A lot of auto accidents lawsuit plaintiffs are being forced to settle early for way less than they deserve because they simply can't afford to wait any longer. There is no reason for them to settle for less than their case is worth.